Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A new favorite hairstyle.....


Drumroll please.......I have found my new fave style: a single afro puff/ponytail. My main issue with wearing my hair out is always how the back sticks out because it is much longer than the sides and the middle of my hair. With this look I am able to bring my hair up so I can't tell about the irregularities in the length anymore. I love it!
I used my regular hair band (scuncii I think is the brand)and Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding. The only thing I am not too crazy about is having to brush the hair so it can't be something I do all the time.


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the puff girl! Don't worry about length irregularities because yours truly is having issues with the left side and the crown. My left side have never fully recovered from a bad fallout years ago :0(

    ReplyDelete