Monday, May 3, 2010

The EVOO difference!

I am falling more and more in love with my EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)! Of course I love to cook with the stuff lol but what it does for my hair is just great. I have been using the EVOO religiously and can see a marked difference in how moisturized, healthy, and shiny my hair looks and feels. And you don't have to use much at all when I'm doing my twists I just rub a small amount on my fingers, spritz the hair strands with water and KK Knot Today leave in conditioner and then twist away :-)
Here is a comparison of a twist-out with and without EVOO:



Twist-out without EVOO
Not sure if you can tell but the pics above without the EVOO my hair looks a bit dry and felt totally different then I used the EVOO see pictures below:

Close-up after using EVOO-hair is shiny, feels strong and healthy but is soft tot he touch (and stays that way all day!)


Thanks for stopping by today <3

1 comment: