Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A new deep conditioning fave :-)

I love braiding my hair, hate taking them down and most of all hate how dry my hair usually feels right after. This time I moisturized daily by spraying with my homemade (EVOO-KCKT-H2O) and although I saw a slight difference my hair was still dry. After washing my hair I did a deep conditioning treatment with my TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Moisturizing Conditioner and boy what a difference! I have been using the product and like it but this was my first time using it for deep conditioning. Right away you can see how my hair soaked up all the moisture and how defined my curls ended up being.

Immediately after removing braids-dry hair :-(
Hair with product right before rinsing it out:

Right after washing "Bead Head" out:
Hair in a puff after 3 days :-) Still shiny, and soft :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment