Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wash and go!

Several times I tried to do a "wash-n-go" and looked simply crazy lol So on the night of a very important event (CUC Education Foundation's Fundraising Gala-see my sidebar for a link to help) I had no idea what to do with my hair and had been too busy to try any new styles....I jumped in the shower co-washed my hair with my Hello Hydration, detangled while in the shower, put my FAVORITE leave-in-conditioner (Kinky Curly's Knot Today) and prayed for the best.....Well, wouldn't you know it that's all I needed because for the very first time in years I had a "wash-n-go" that worked and stayed nice all night! The following pictures were taken after getting home from the gala (several hours after doing my hair). I love my "Knot Today" !

No comments:

Post a Comment