Friday, February 12, 2010

Products to try.....

There are a few products that I have on my list to try because there is a lot of "buzz" about how effective they are for natural hair care. I am actually really excited that lately we are able to find more and more products available at our local retailers as opposed to a few years ago when everything that was good could only be found online and was really expensive. I like having the choice of picking up my hair products while I shop for the week's groceries too, the convenience is always welcomed and it's easy on the pockets.I picked up the products in this picture at Walmart with the exception of the Ecco-styler gel which I was able to get at Sallys for $2.99 (usualy $4.79) that's great for 32 oz. Yippee!!!

From Walmart:
-Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioner
-Garnier Fructis "Sleek and Shine" Leave-in Conditioning cream
-TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Moisturizing Conditioner
-Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls and Waves Conditioner

I will be reviewing the products as I try them and will let you know which one worked for me :-)

1 comment:

  1. I like Cantu because it give amazing slip; it's a good moisturizer but I don't know how long it keeps the hair moisturized. ECO is good because it's not hard. Your hair isn't really crunch with but it flakes lightly.

    I can't wait for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete