Friday, February 12, 2010

Some of my favorite sites (blogs, youtube, forums. fotki,etc.) part 1

When I first started my extremely long lol transitioning journey there were very few sites with information on natural black hair care but as the time went on I was fortunate enough to find several good sites and especially wonderful members that did not shy away from sharing their experience which is what prompted me to start this blog now that I am soooooooooo ready to love my hair and take good care of it. So I want to share a few of my favorite places to go on the web for advice, tips, product reviews, support, inspiration, a good laugh....you name it!

Favorite sites with forums:
lonhaircareforum.com
nappturality.com
naturallycurly.com

Bloggers:
curlynikki.com
naturalhairhealthybod.blogspot.com
curlscoilsandkinks.com
homegrownhair.blogspot.com
kinkyrhonnie.blogspot.com
kinnks.com/blog/


YouYube I absolutely love MahoganyCurls her videos of her TWA are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment